Parker Practice: Covid-19 Updates
THE WALTON STREET CLINIC REOPENED ON 12TH APRIL 2021
At a time of extraordinary challenge, we’ve introduced a few measures to ensure your safety when you come to our Walton Street clinic. These measures are guided by national government advice.
- We kindly ask you do not attend our clinic if you are feeling unwell or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19. If you, or someone you live with feels unwell, please follow government advice.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival in clinic and if it is raised, we will ask you to kindly leave the premises and rearrange your appointment virtually.
- Please try to maintain social distancing throughout your appointment at Walton Street. To help with this, please try to arrive at your designated time and leave immediately afterwards to minimise use of the waiting areas.
- Please wear a face covering during your appointment covering your nose and mouth. Face coverings are provided in the waiting areas if needed.
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser stations provided throughout our Walton Street clinic rooms.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide tea/coffee and other refreshments whilst in clinic so we kindly ask you to bring your own water please.
- We also politely ask you to use the toilet before arrival if possible, to minimise use of the WC facilities.
- During your appointment, should you wish to use our bio-electrical impedance weighing scales, we will direct you on how to operate them to maintain social distancing and we will not be taking physical measurements for the same reason.
- We are disinfecting contact surfaces in clinic rooms and door handles after each client consultation.
- All payments are taken by phone or via bank transfer to minimise handling of bankcards and cash.
- And finally, we will continue to offer virtual appointments if this is your preference or if you are having to self-isolate.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The PP Team