- 50g (scant 1 /2 cup)
- oatbran 50g (1 /2 cup) jumbo oats
- 450ml (scant 2 cups) unsweetened soya milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 /2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 drops rosewater
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut chips
- ½ tablespoon dried rose petals
- Place the oatbran, jumbo oats, soya milk, desiccated coconut and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to simmer.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the oats are tender and the porridge has thickened.
- Add a little more milk or water if it needs a little longer on the hob or is too thick.
- Stir in the rosewater and serve sprinkled with coconut chips and rose petals.
Receive 10 free recipes to your inbox!
Sign up and we will send you 10 free recipes