- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 mangos
- 1 avocado
- 1 / 2 cucumber
- 1 / 4 red onion
- 1 / 2 bunch coriander
- 1 fresh lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place your salmon on a baking tray lined with foil, adding a little lime juice, salt and pepper before covering with the remaining foil to create a parcel
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes, removing 5 minutes before and adding the sweet chilli sauce on the salmon before returning to the oven uncovered
- Finely chop the mango, avocado into small cubes and mix with the lime juice, finely sliced red onion and parsley
- Mix together well and serve with the salmon for a dish bursting with colourful summer flavours!
Receive 10 free recipes to your inbox!
Sign up and we will send you 10 free recipes