Hannah is a Registered Dietitian with a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
She’s worked with the NHS for the past five years, as well as privately with athletes and members of the public.
She specialise in weight management, IBS, and various other long-term conditions.
- Registered Dietitian – DT28348
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons) – Subsequent registration with HCPC
- Postgraduate in Sport and Exercise Nutrition – Subsequent registration with SENr (Graduate Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register)
- Level 2 ISAK Anthropometrist
- Experience includes: Community Dietitian (Band 5), Prescribing Support Dietitian (Band 6), Performance Dietitian with the Professional Jockey Association and English Institute of Sport.
See Hannah’s HCPC registration here