Nicola is a Lead Dietitian at our Walton Street clinic, responsible for managing our ever-growing team of expert dietitians.
She is a Registered Dietitian with a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics and an MSc in Applied Sports Nutrition. She has a wealth of experience having worked in the NHS and private sector, and specialises in adult weight management, chronic disease and sports performance.
- Registered Dietitian – DT26666
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons) 1st – Subsequent registration with HCPC
- MSc Applied Sports Nutrition – Distinction
- Motivational Interviewing Trained
- NLP Diploma
- Level 2 ISAK Anthropometrist
- Experience includes: Specialist Renal Dietetics (Band 7), Complex Obesity Dietetics (Band 7) and General Weight Management Dietetics (Band 5-6).
Continued professional development
- Poster and Abstract acceptance and presentation at British Society of Lifestyle Medicine 2020
- Accepted on English Institute of Sport Skills for Performance course January 2018
- Journal Publication in International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2017
- British Renal Society Conference 2018 – Oral presentation of research findings, 2017 – Poster presentation and 2016 – Invitational Speaker
- International Sports and Exercise Nutrition Conference – 2016 – Poster presentation
- South West and East Kidney Society meetings – 2015 and 2016 – Poster presentations
- Co-authored the chapter, ‘Nutrient Metabolism and Protein-Energy Wasting in Chronic Kidney Disease’ in a Renal Medical book.
See Nicola’s HCPC registration here.