Lydia is one of our Lead Dietitians and has a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics. She has nine years’ experience working in the NHS, with a strong clinical background across a range of medical specialities.
She has extensive knowledge in the fields of irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes and cardiovascular disease, and is passionate about promoting the benefits of good health.
Lydia is also Lead for Student Dietitian training at Parker Practice.
- Registered Dietitian – DT25154
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics (King’s College London) 2009. First Class Honours
- The Low FODMAP Diet for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (King’s College London) 2011
- Advanced Clinical Supervision (London Deanery) 2014
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Group (PENG) Clinical Update Course (15 Masters level credits from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh) 2015. Pass with Distinction (Grade A)
- NLP Diploma 2019
See Lydia’s HCPC registration here.