Laura is a Registered Dietitian with a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics. She has been working in the NHS since 2014 as a Dietitian and prior to that, she worked as a Health Care Assistant in the NHS as she wanted to get a true understanding of the patient journey.
Laura has a wide range of experience in the NHS and now specialises in Neuro Rehabilitation. Her main interests focus around behaviour change and the psychology of eating, and she has completed various training courses in these topics.
- Registered Dietitian – DT27871
Continued professional development
- Article writing: Functional Neurological Disorder, Refeeding Syndrome and Stroke and Pancreatitis
- Conference Posters: An audit in Refeeding (2016)
- Multiple courses in Behaviour Change
- BDA Neuro Specialist Group Committee member (2019-2021)
- Dietetic volunteer with The Food Chain (HIV charity)
- The Low FODMAP diet training for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (Monash University 2020)
See Laura’s HCPC registration here.