Robyn is a Registered Dietitian with a BSc in Dietetics. She has seven years’ experience in a number of clinical areas, including postnatal weight management, early years nutrition, adult weight management, and chronic disease.
She’s particularly well versed in preventive cardiology (the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease), and has delivered dietary interventions within the NHS and private sector, including leading a type 2 diabetes remission pilot.
- Registered Dietitian – DT27521
- BSc Dietetics (Hons) – Subsequent registration with HCPC
- ‘Good Clinical Practice in primary care (GCP)’, National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) 2019
- Motivational Interviewing Trained
Continued professional development
- Preventive cardiology MSc module (MPC04): Nutrition and Weight Management (Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust), 2018
- ‘North West London Research Symposium for Health Professions’ – Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, 2018
- ‘Strategies for controlling type 1 and type 2 diabetes – the latest evidence and clinic application’ British Dietetic Association London Branch Committee, Mar 2018
- ‘Getting good nutrition right from the start’, First Steps Nutrition Trust, 2017
- ‘Childhood obesity challenge’ Infant and Toddler Forum 1 day 2016
- ‘Child obesity, beyond healthy eating and being active’ Dom UK and BDA paediatric group, 2014
See Robyn’s HCPC registration here