Tabitha is one of our freelance dietitians. In her full-time role, she works as a senior dietitian for a local authority, providing personalised nutrition advice to children and adults.
She is also a freelance health writer for Men’s Fitness Magazine, The Health Nutritionist, NHD, Men’s Health Magazine and websites such as Rhritrition, covering a variety of nutritional topics, helping to bridge the gap between food and health.
- Registered dietitian: DT30878
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics, Glasgow Caledonian University
- BSc (Hons) in Human Nutrition and Food Marketing with placement, Newcastle University
- Committee member for the BDA Obesity Specialist group
- BDA full member
- ASO member (Association for the study of obesity)
- Awarded the Yakult Educational Grant, this will be used to fund Dympna Pearson’s behaviour change course parts 1, 2 and 3
- Awarded the BDA Pat Judd Travel Scholarship to work on a nutrition education programme in Nepal
- Winner of the BDA Sustainable Meals Hack Competition
- Awarded a place at the EASO (European Association for the Study of Obesity) Obesity Management Virtual Masterclass
Continued professional development
- BDA Weight Management in Pregnancy training
- SCOPE childhood obesity training
See Tabitha’s HCPC registration here