- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- small knob of unsalted butter
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) mixed strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
Sounds strange – but the warm oozing berries really work. This protein-packed brekkie makes a great quick supper or lunch too if you feel like something sweet. A hit with my girls.
- Beat the eggs, stevia and vanilla to combine.
- Melt the butter in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add the eggs, swirling to coat the pan.
- Cook for 30 seconds, then sprinkle half the berries over the eggs and cook until the omelette is golden underneath.
- Fold up and cook for 20 seconds more. Serve with the remaining berries.
Receive 10 free recipes to your inbox!
Sign up and we will send you 10 free recipes